Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The season of cute

Spring is in the air and the wildlife are creating tiny cute versions of themselves. Came across a family of ducks on the Rideau near Billings. Sadly, the camera battery died after three shots and I don't have a spare. But I got this, at least. Perhaps not as cute as Jesse's encounter, but it's tiny and fuzzy and all that good stuff. Plus I actually have a photo to share :P


After a full charge and a few days, I went to Petrie Island for something completely unrelated to wildlife photography. Couldn't get what I needed, so took a stroll down one of the nature trails. The turtles were out doing whatever turtles do. This group appeared to be playing follow the leader. Hmmmm... wonder what they'd have to say about Fecal-gate, if they could say something.


No comments: